About Sudbury Dental Group
We're Your Dentists in Sudbury
We strive to serve our clients promptly and courteously. Your oral health is our prime concern.
What to Expect at Sudbury Dental Group
Our dental clinic offers what you need for a convenient dental appointment, including:
- Convenient Location
- Designated Parking – More Details ›
- Accessible by Public Transit
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Comfortable Seating & Entertainment (TV)
- Children's Play Area
- Same-Day Appointments
- Emergency Appointments
- Support for Anxious Patients
- Quick Check-up Appointments
- Short Wait Times
- Multiple Appointment Bookings for Families
- Direct Billing to Insurance Companies
- Automated Email or Phone Appointment Reminders
A Range of Dental Services
We offer a range of dental services for the whole family including preventive dental hygiene, restorative and cosmetic care to help you achieve excellent oral health.
Trustworthy Dental Professionals
As your dental health professionals, we pride ourselves on delivering the care you need and deserve.
We have 6 assigned & monitored parking spots in the Shoppers Drug Mart parking lot. Vehicles parked outside the assigned spots may be ticketed.
If there are no spaces available, please park at one of the coin meters along Elgin St. or Beech St. There is also a city-operated parking lot at Christ the King (also on Beech St.).
Please contact our office if you have any questions.